Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - Week 1 -2013

I did this all last year, and have decided to continue. Since I'm already creating a new background image for Powerpoint (or similar presentation program) each week, I decided to share them here.  These images are free for you to use at home, work, school, church or wherever.  Use them as you will. I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.


Week 1

2 comments:

  1. I just happened across your blog today and wanted to thank you. We have a small, new, church of about 40 people. Our budget consists of 5 things--1)rent 2)electricity 3)ministry 4)accountant 5)a very small stipend for our pastor. We want our music song shows to look professional, but there's no budget for them. Your very generous gift of these beautiful PowerPoint backgrounds will help us achieve that. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I am always pleased to hear that other find them useful.

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails